Ode to Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/XX/03 - "Duyster Session", Studio Brussels Radio, Brussels, Belgium

Go down

1/XX/03 - "Duyster Session", Studio Brussels Radio, Brussels, Belgium Empty 1/XX/03 - "Duyster Session", Studio Brussels Radio, Brussels, Belgium

Post  Cokelike Fri 8 Jun - 5:51

1/XX/03, "Duyster Session", Studio Brussels Radio, Brussels, Belgium
Aired 2/23/03

1. I Dont Blame You -> - 3:20
2. My Daddy Was A Musician - 3:39
3. Baby Doll - 3:01
4. Interview - ?
Total Time - 10:00

Prior to the release of "You Are Free", Chan recorded at least 3 radio sessions in Europe. All of them solo. I do not know when this session was recorded. Since she was in France and England in January and in Tokyo at the end of the month so it stands to reason this was recorded sometime in January also.

"I Dont Blame You" is played on guitar and is otherwise very close to the album version. At the end of the song she goes straight into a unknown song that I refer to as "My Daddy Was A Musician". She has played this many times in concert, but I prefer this version to any other I have heard.

"Baby Doll" is also very close to the album version. Although, I think I might actually prefer this version over the album version. The guitar sounds alot fuller.

An interview was also recorded, but was not broadcast.

The session was recorded well. My copy is in mp3 form. Does anyone have a more high quality version?

"I Dont Blame You" without the "My Daddy Was A Musician" part can be heard here:
http://www.duyster-online.be/en/session.php?sid=41
Cokelike
Cokelike

Back to top Go down