Ode to Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you want to ask Chan in an interview? Et si vous deviez faire une interview de Chan?

3 posters

Go down

What would you want to ask Chan in an interview? Et si vous deviez faire une interview de Chan? Empty What would you want to ask Chan in an interview? Et si vous deviez faire une interview de Chan?

Post  Nicolaoua Sat 10 Mar - 8:37

I am not going to interview Chan anytime soon (and as i'm not a journalist, it should never happen at all Laughing ) but if you were to interview Chan, what would you ask her?

I would have to think about that but i know that at some point, i would like to ask her "what do you think about your voice? Are you aware that it is special? Do you like it?"

--------------------------------------

Je ne risque pas d'interviewer Chan prochainement (surtout que je ne suis pas journaliste!) mais si vous pouviez le faire, que souhaiteriez-vous lui demander?

Il faudrait que j'y réflechisse un peu mais à un moment donné, je lui demanderai ce qu'elle pense de sa voix, si elle la trouve spéciale, si elle l'apprécie.

Last edited by Nicolaoua on Sun 11 Mar - 7:12; edited 1 time in total
Nicolaoua
Nicolaoua
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

What would you want to ask Chan in an interview? Et si vous deviez faire une interview de Chan? Empty Re: What would you want to ask Chan in an interview? Et si vous deviez faire une interview de Chan?

Post  Sab Sat 10 Mar - 20:35

Les trois premières questions qui me viennent à l'esprit:

1. De quoi a-t-elle parlé avec Bob Dylan lorsqu'elle l'a rencontré? J'avoue que si je devais la rencontrer elle, je serai dans tous mes états, je ne sais pas si j'arriverai à décrocher un mot...même si elle est, selon l'une de mes connaissances qui lui a parlé à deux reprises, très sympa et accessible.

2. Avec qui elle rêverait de faire un duo hormis Dylan?

3. Pour quelle raison ne chante-t-elle jamais Speak For Me en live (qui est une des chansons de son répertoire que je préfère)?

Voilà, ce ne sont pas forcément les questions les plus pertinentes du monde, mais les réponses m'auraient intéressées! Very Happy
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

What would you want to ask Chan in an interview? Et si vous deviez faire une interview de Chan? Empty Re: What would you want to ask Chan in an interview? Et si vous deviez faire une interview de Chan?

Post  Cokelike Sun 11 Mar - 1:49

Tough question. I have to think about this. I'd probably ask her if I could record some sessions for her. As a musician (guitar, bass, keyboards, drums) and engineer of sorts (I have my own home studio), I'd probably ask/beg her to let me record some songs with her. That would be the ultimate thing. Beyond that probably alot of philosophical/personal questions about what makes her tick. I could think of a hundred questions about her songs and albums and such but that might bore her. She seems to have some aspirations towards acting and I would ask her about that as well. I'd ask her for some stories about her tours, but I imagine they arent as colorful as some of the stories of the musicians she covers like Iggy Pop and Nico, but who knows.
Cokelike
Cokelike

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolaoua Tue 12 Jun - 9:51

I feel that we missed an opportunity: we should have sent our questions to some journalists... Evil or Very Mad
Nicolaoua
Nicolaoua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolaoua Wed 20 Jun - 6:22

Here is our opportunity! Spotify is going to interview Chan and we can send us our questions! http://www.spotify.com/au/blog/archives/2012/06/19/send-us-your-questions-for-cat-power/?no-pcache=1

Last edited by Nicolaoua on Sat 30 Jun - 13:22; edited 1 time in total
Nicolaoua
Nicolaoua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolaoua Wed 20 Jun - 9:45

Jeez, i feel a lot of pressure: which question do i really, really want to ask and could have a chance to be picked by Chan ? scratch
Nicolaoua
Nicolaoua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolaoua Sat 23 Jun - 7:42

Don't forget to submit your questions, they will probably do their interview very soon now. Wink
Nicolaoua
Nicolaoua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sab Sat 30 Jun - 13:15

C'est fait!

On est pas beaucoup à avoir participé...Du coup, y'a p'têtre + de chances pour que nos questions soient choisies! happy
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down