Ode to Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum.

5 posters

Go down

How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum. Empty How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum.

Post  Nicolaoua Fri 29 Jun - 9:11

To Promote "Ode to Chan" is a very difficult task and i was wondering how you discovered the forum ? With a google search? With the blog? With another forum? Something else?

--------
Faire la promotion du forum est une tâche particulièrement ardue et je me demandais comment vous aviez découvert le site. Grâce à une recherche google? A travers le blog? A travers un autre site? Par un autre moyen?
Nicolaoua
Nicolaoua
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum. Empty Re: How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum.

Post  Sab Fri 29 Jun - 9:23

En tapant "Cat Power", Google m'a fait atterrir sur Yellow-Sub et me voilà! Wink
Sab
Sab

Back to top Go down

How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum. Empty Re: How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum.

Post  Nathynat Fri 29 Jun - 14:43

google -> Cat Power -> Ode to chan and no regrets! Very Happy
Nathynat
Nathynat

Back to top Go down

Post  changeling Fri 29 Jun - 17:36

thumbs up THru the Yahoo Catpower Group:)Smile! thumbs up happy
changeling
changeling

Back to top Go down

How did you discover the forum? / Comment avez-vous découvert le forum. Empty 'Wikipedia'

Post  Flyvapnet Fri 16 Nov - 0:10

I discovered Ode to Chan via Wikipedia's English Cat Power article. It was listed as an external link. Yay!

Cool

=^..^=
Flyvapnet
Flyvapnet

http://home.comcast.net/~mister-cat1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down