Ode to Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Shivers" question

2 posters

Go down

"Shivers" question Empty "Shivers" question

Post  desperateK Fri 2 Nov - 10:21

I read this in the unreleased songs topic: "Shivers (Lou Reed/Rowland S. Howard/Michael Hutchence) Live, 2013" and I was wondering what Lou Reed and INXS songs she mixes with the chorus of Rowland S. Howard's song. I saw her perform this song live and realised she doesn't sing most of "Shiver"'s lyrics.

Thanks a lot

desperateK

Back to top Go down

"Shivers" question Empty Re: "Shivers" question

Post  Cokelike Fri 2 Nov - 10:39

desperateK wrote:I read this in the unreleased songs topic: "Shivers (Lou Reed/Rowland S. Howard/Michael Hutchence) Live, 2013" and I was wondering what Lou Reed and INXS songs she mixes with the chorus of Rowland S. Howard's song. I saw her perform this song live and realised she doesn't sing most of "Shiver"'s lyrics.

Thanks a lot

She sings part of Velvet Underground's "Oh, Sweet Nuthin'", ("say a word for Jimmy Brown...") and lyrics from "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS.

https://odetochan.forumgratuit.org/t409-submit-your-questions-to-gregg-foreman#4223

Last edited by Cokelike on Fri 2 Nov - 10:46; edited 1 time in total
Cokelike
Cokelike

Back to top Go down

Post  Cokelike Fri 2 Nov - 10:41

Also, thanks for reminding me that that area is one of the many things I need to update around here.  Smile
Cokelike
Cokelike

Back to top Go down

Post  desperateK Fri 2 Nov - 10:43

Cokelike wrote:Also, thanks for reminding me that that area is one of the many things I need to update around here.  Smile

thanks a lot for solving my doubt. The database concerning anything around here is superb, so it's a minor fault that this wasn't detailed!

desperateK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down