Ode to Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth"

Go down

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth" Empty 11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth"

Post  Cokelike Wed 20 Oct - 21:00

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth"

Setlist:
House Of The Rising Sun

This is the 70th performance of the year. This was a multi-artist tribute concert. An audience recording was made of this concert and circulated for a while as a 2CD set, though I never did find a copy. I know there's gotta be some Dylan fans out there who have this. I'd love to add Chan's performance to my collection. 

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth" 1388

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth" 2199

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth" 3168

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth" Cat_po10

11/9/06 - NYC, Lincoln Center, Avery Fisher Hall - "The Music Of Bob Dylan: A Benefit For Music For Youth" Dylant10
Cokelike
Cokelike

Back to top Go down