Sun's press coverage

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Thu 6 Sep - 18:32

Cokelike wrote:

----------------

Wow, great info on the recording sessions! "There's hours and hours and hours and hours of stuff". thumbs up thumbs up



Did your read the Consequence of Sound interview? She talks about that too.

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Cokelike on Thu 6 Sep - 18:37


Still catching up on these interviews. I did read the one where she said she wanted to cover "The Harder They Come". That would just be kick-ass. That soundtrack is one of my favorite albums ever. I really hope she does that.

Also her rant on her Instragram is hilarious, "HE AINT PRODUCE SHIT FOR ME." Laughing

_________________
"Ready to get depressed?" - Chan, 11/16/13
avatar
Cokelike

Messages : 3040
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Thu 6 Sep - 21:54

Wonderful pictures and an interview in Purple Magazine: http://purple.fr/magazine/f-w-2012-issue-18/200

edit: the interview is massive! Chan go through her whole history!

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  silent-machine on Fri 7 Sep - 14:53

Nicolaoua wrote:Wonderful pictures and an interview in Purple Magazine: http://purple.fr/magazine/f-w-2012-issue-18/200

edit: the interview is massive! Chan go through her whole history!

This link isn't working for me! Im dying to read it
avatar
silent-machine

Messages : 69
Thanks : 0
Date d'inscription : 2012-08-30

View user profile http://breethsmoke.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Fri 7 Sep - 16:06

Interview in Bullett. Great pictures, i suggest you to download them while you can do it... http://bullettmedia.com/article/cat-power-here-comes-the-sun/#0

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Sat 8 Sep - 7:13

-An article in german magazine SPEX: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WhOaRS1JxmZ1q2ffTPzBy5UdlvzTpOYDn3GlTw4imus
2 nice new pictures


_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Sat 8 Sep - 9:46


_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Sat 8 Sep - 10:34


_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Sun 9 Sep - 9:31

Itw on australian radio right now: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/kingsmill/

If you don't want to miss such events when i spot them, i suggest you to subscribe to my twitter: you've got the information without further delays. Wink
https://twitter.com/OdetoChan

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Mon 10 Sep - 6:24

Nicolaoua wrote:Itw on australian radio right now: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/kingsmill/

If you don't want to miss such events when i spot them, i suggest you to subscribe to my twitter: you've got the information without further delays. Wink
https://twitter.com/OdetoChan

The podcast: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/listen.htm?show=jukebox&xmlUrl=http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/xml/s3586731.xml&mediaType=audio&launchType=play&pluginTarget=undefined&pluginTitle=undefined&pluginColour=undefined

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Tue 11 Sep - 7:14

Nicolaoua wrote:
Nicolaoua wrote:Itw on australian radio right now: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/kingsmill/

If you don't want to miss such events when i spot them, i suggest you to subscribe to my twitter: you've got the information without further delays. Wink
https://twitter.com/OdetoChan

The podcast: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/listen.htm?show=jukebox&xmlUrl=http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/xml/s3586731.xml&mediaType=audio&launchType=play&pluginTarget=undefined&pluginTitle=undefined&pluginColour=undefined

The guy was talking about maybe putting the complete uncut interview online this week. I suggest that everybody send him an email request to do it...

Otherwise things are slowing down. We might still see a couple of interviews here and there but i think that for the most part this was it. It's been a hell of a ride and i think that we didn't miss a lot of things (the Australian mag Sunday Life for instance). It's also high time for me to spend a little less time tracking information...

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Wed 12 Sep - 8:11

The dirtiest, meanest and most misogynist thing i've read about the album: http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/ Shocked
By the way, what he says is utter bullshit. For instance, Spotify pays almost nothing to artists, they can't make a living out of it...

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Sab on Wed 12 Sep - 8:36

Nicolaoua wrote:The dirtiest, meanest and most misogynist thing i've read about the album: http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/ Shocked
By the way, what he says is utter bullshit. For instance, Spotify pays almost nothing to artists, they can't make a living out of it...

Evil or Very Mad That's a useless article. Ugly.
avatar
Sab

Messages : 646
Thanks : 0
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-08
Localisation : Genève

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Wed 12 Sep - 11:02


Start up Magazine " Cat Power: ses 20 disques essentiels" (her 20 essential records) http://startupmagazine.fr/post/31394075228/cat-power-top-20

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Fri 14 Sep - 7:10

Il y a une interview dans Tsugi Magazine:


_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Fri 14 Sep - 12:36

Do you believe in coincidences? The interview in the magazine above is titled "Attention à l'allergie", that you could translate by "Beware of allergy"! Shocked

I don't have the magazine but i read the title of the article on their web site.

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Sab on Fri 14 Sep - 12:54

Nicolaoua wrote:Do you believe in coincidences? The interview in the magazine above is titled "Attention à l'allergie", that you could translate by "Beware of allergy"! Shocked

I don't have the magazine but i read the title of the article on their web site.

Shocked Wink
avatar
Sab

Messages : 646
Thanks : 0
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-08
Localisation : Genève

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Fri 14 Sep - 20:16


Makers? There should be something to watch but i'm not sure that it's available outside the usa. http://www.makers.com/blog/tag/chan-marshall

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Cokelike on Fri 14 Sep - 22:59

It's an interview with Chan talking about starting her music career and other stuff. Must be from May or June or so because her hair is still natural color. There's at least 5 different clips of this interview. Awesome! Thanks, Nico!

_________________
"Ready to get depressed?" - Chan, 11/16/13
avatar
Cokelike

Messages : 3040
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Sat 15 Sep - 6:22

Nicolaoua wrote:
Makers? There should be something to watch but i'm not sure that it's available outside the usa. http://www.makers.com/blog/tag/chan-marshall

Am i the only one in Europe to be unable to read the video? I don't know if it's a problem with my computer or if there is a geographical restriction.

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Sat 15 Sep - 6:36

Nicolaoua wrote:
Nicolaoua wrote:
Makers? There should be something to watch but i'm not sure that it's available outside the usa. http://www.makers.com/blog/tag/chan-marshall

Am i the only one in Europe to be unable to read the video? I don't know if it's a problem with my computer or if there is a geographical restriction.

Ok, it didn't work with Firefox but it works with Safari, so there is no geographical restriction. bounce

Woah! Essential video! Great pictures. It's the first time that i see a photo of the Fellini's!

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Sab on Sat 15 Sep - 7:45

Nicolaoua wrote:
Nicolaoua wrote:
Nicolaoua wrote:
Makers? There should be something to watch but i'm not sure that it's available outside the usa. http://www.makers.com/blog/tag/chan-marshall

Am i the only one in Europe to be unable to read the video? I don't know if it's a problem with my computer or if there is a geographical restriction.

Ok, it didn't work with Firefox but it works with Safari, so there is no geographical restriction. bounce

Woah! Essential video! Great pictures. It's the first time that i see a photo of the Fellini's!

Nice one! Thank you.
avatar
Sab

Messages : 646
Thanks : 0
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-08
Localisation : Genève

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Sab on Wed 26 Sep - 7:18

Don't know if it's an article or an interview:


http://theblock-mag.com/

avatar
Sab

Messages : 646
Thanks : 0
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-08
Localisation : Genève

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Sab on Wed 26 Sep - 19:11

From Sweden (the picture is soooo cool), there is an interview in this magazine, but nothing available online:


http://www.sonicmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4286&Itemid=191


avatar
Sab

Messages : 646
Thanks : 0
Date d'inscription : 2012-02-08
Localisation : Genève

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Nicolaoua on Wed 26 Sep - 20:04

And a cute guitar!

_________________
Bitchin', complainin' !
avatar
Nicolaoua
Admin

Messages : 2550
Thanks : 17
Date d'inscription : 2011-10-03

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Ode-to-Chan-the-Cat-Power-forum-5496916

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun's press coverage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum