Ode to Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

42 Below Vodka Short Film

Go down

42 Below Vodka Short Film Empty 42 Below Vodka Short Film

Post  Cokelike Sun 30 Dec - 4:51

For those who want to see the 42 Below Vodka sponsered short film that Chan directed in 2009, here it is:

http://vimeo.com/23838925

"I Cant Remember"

STATEMENT :
I wish i never hurt no one.
ONEDREAMRUSH is a spark of inspiration that sought to ignite imaginations across the world. The film showcase brought together internationally known filmmakers, artists, futurists and all-around visionaries to produce 42 films on their personal interpretation of what it means to dream. Each film is 42 seconds long, hence the name: 42x42.

ONEDREAMRUSH’s aim was to unite the world’s premier directors in China, under the umbrella of complete artistic autonomy to create and showcase their work in the country for the first time. Ultimately, the projects aim is to foster the spirit of ingenuity in the world’s youthful filmmakers by bringing the best of the world’s leaders in film together to explore their creative capacity around a concept universally shared by every living human: Dreams.
Cokelike
Cokelike

Back to top Go down