Ode to Chan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/XX/05 - London, England, BBC, Radio One, "Blue Room"

Go down

11/XX/05 - London, England, BBC, Radio One, "Blue Room" Empty 11/XX/05 - London, England, BBC, Radio One, "Blue Room"

Post  Cokelike Sat 4 Aug - 10:20

11/XX/05 - London, England, BBC, Radio One, "Blue Room"
Aired 1/XX/06

Setlist:
Who Knows Where The Time Goes - 2:44
Why - 2:44
Total Time - 5:28

I have mp3s of this session which comes from an FM broadcast. My version features some introductory chat by John Peel where he talks about how this was recorded "late last year for his Blue Room program." The tracks are being played on this recording in January 2006, since "The Greatest" was being released that week. Since Chan was in Europe at the beginning of November, I think this session must have been recorded at that time. If anyone has any information of this session let me know.

"Who Knows Where The Time Goes" - This is my favorite version of this. Her playing and singing are flawless. "Ah, a voice to make grown men weep...", says John Peel at the end.

"Why" - A great take. This was also performed on another BBC radio session around this time. Both are great takes and they are probably as close as we'll get to a studio version.
Cokelike
Cokelike

Back to top Go down